Why did God make communication so hard for me?
The Bible says: “He who answers before listening – that is his folly and his shame.” Proverbs 18:13
and “A fool finds no pleasure in understanding but delights in airing his own opinions” Proverbs 18:2.
Both describe me.
By writing the question I received the answer, it is amazing how God works. Maybe I make communication hard for me?
Lord Help me communicate better, help me to hear the people I love with my heart.
God thank you for your Word because it never returns void!
Author Brandon Velasquez
My Journey
- Natalie Velasquez
- Celebrate Good Times
Monday, June 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Aww, True Love
Camping trip 7/08
Serious Fisherman
Camping trip 7/08
Chef Doads
Camping trip 7/08
Hot Ladies
Country Fest 08
Doctor J.R.
No, she is not a dentist.
Alice in Wonderland
Isabelle's Ballet Costume
Oklahomians
A Visit From Lee and Family
Rock on G Molly!
Smizzile
Brandon on Father's Day
A little pep talk
This will just take a minute
Bull's Eye!
The Two Carnies
In the tank
Free Face Painting
No comments:
Post a Comment